Need props for our calls? I often get calls from guys who are using horrible jelly toys or worse, the veggies in the fridge. Let’s save the cucumbers and use something a little more appropriate. Not into ass play? That’s fine–there are a variety of toys for every interest: flesh light toys, nipple clamps, chastity devices, CBT goodies–even panties! Don’t forget the lube!
Some of you callers confuse me. You’ll call or write and tell me that I’m the best Flirt you’ve ever spoken to, waxing on about my talents. Then you’ll do something that makes me want to block you–things that make me wonder if all your compliments are just smoke being blown up my ass. It’s possible that any blood that may have been circulating through your normally thoughtful brain may have gone into your dick.
If you like calling me and want to sincerely convey your appreciation of my talents, here are 5 easy phone sex “Dos” and “Don’ts” that will help make your actions match your words.
1. DO: Leave feedback. Leave me 5 star feedback with a few words describing how you feel about our calls. Each bit of 5 star feedback with commentary improves my placement on NiteFlirt and serves as current satisfied customer testimony.
2. DO: Tip or Tribute. Nothing shows appreciation like a tip. I prefer tips in the form of Amazon Gift Cards. NiteFlirt allows me to receive them, and unlike tributes from which NiteFlirt deducts 30%, I get every dollar that you spent. NiteFlirt tributes are also welcome.
3. DO: Budget Your Entertainment/ DON’T: Make Calls That You Cannot Afford If you cannot afford to spend money on phone sex, don’t call. It’s up to you to decide how much you can spend. Phone sex isn’t free. Don’t complain to me that I tricked you into over spending, and that you’re going to quit NiteFlirt because you just got your Visa bill. I don’t upsell calls.
4. DO: Realistically Plan Your Session/ DON’T: Waste My Time! Realistically add enough funds to your NiteFlirt account so that, if you do need to add more time, it’s a minimal interruption. Some of you guys put only $10-$20 at a time into your account, knowing full well that we’ll be interrupted repeatedly every 5-10 minutes, and making me wait several minutes on hold as you add funds for yet another inadequate interval. While I’m waiting for you to add to your account, I’m not getting paid. My line remains occupied so I cannot take another call, and I really can’t do much of anything except listen to the annoying NiteFlirt porn groove hold muzak. I’m wondering why you didn’t just add a half hour’s worth of time at the outset since you thought I was so amazing and since there’s now 27 minutes on my phone timer, only 20 of which you actually paid for. I’m thinking that perhaps you’re deliberately prolonging the call at my expense, and that you don’t really value my time. If I was at all turned on, now I’m starting to get irritated–at you. Being irritated makes it very difficult for me to coo erotic things in your ear. I may decide that it will teach you a lesson and give me time to calm down if I hang up and sign out of NiteFlirt to take a walk. When I return, I will likely block you.
5. DON’T: Hang up! I cannot tell if you got caught jerking off, if we got disconnected, if you had an orgasm, or if you hated the call. If you got caught, send me an email as soon as you can. If we got disconnected, call back–I certainly can’t call you. If you came, tell me! Say “Thank you.” If you aren’t happy with the call, tell me what’s wrong. Your satisfaction is very important to me. If you end the call suddenly, I am left feeling very unsure about how good of a job I did, and that never makes me feel appreciated.
Calling all panty wearing sissies and cross dressers! Maybe your figure isn’t girlish enough for Victoria’s Secret, or maybe you don’t belong to the itty bitty clitty club–either way, if you’ve had trouble finding panties and lingerie styles that actually fit over your frankenfurter, your troubles may be over. I just discovered two websites that offer panties, stockings and lingerie for men!
Body Aware caters to guys who want undies that are a bit more special (if still masculine) than the usual tightie whities as well as those of you confirmed panty wearers! Check out their selection of naughty, sexy boy knickers.
If you want something a little more daring, Xdress carries all kinds of saucy lingerie, panties, stockings, nighties and teddies–even tutus, french maid outfits. If that’s not kinky enough, they also carry latex and leather fetish wear. Most styles come in an extensive range of sizes, including larger sizes (up to 3X) for you fuller figured boys! My personal favorites include their garter & stocking sets for men! And for my readers who enjoy the male form, some of the models on the site make just about anything look good.
I’ve contacted the company to see about getting some images, but in the meantime, I strongly encourage you to just click the links and check it out yourself!
Have you done something naughty? Want me to blog about some nasty secret of yours? Have photos of you eating your own cum? Here’s your chance to show the world in my Humiliation Gallery! Send me an email on NiteFlirt, along with up to 3 photos. Please include a tribute of $12. Isn’t it even more humiliating that you’re paying for this abuse?
I was speaking with my Domme friend, Miss Jane, about how resourceful we’ve gotten with our callers who desire a bit of kink, such as CBT, while traveling. It’s amazing what you might find handy in your hotel room. Or what you might pack, on purpose, without creating any suspicion from anyone else who might look through your travel bags, be it your wife, your business partner, or TSA.
Away and craving some CBT? Look around your room, and if you’re creative, you might be able to come up with a pretty decent kit of goodies. Read on for a list of tried and true ideas for hotel room kink that came up during our discussion:
One of my regular callers, NYCMike25 emailed to ask me:
Hello Miss Nuala, I love wearing panties for our calls and love being embarrassed by having the pics on your site. I don’t really wear them that much besides our calls. You made me sleep in them the other night, which was hot because you told me to do it, so it was like I was following orders. Can you start making me wear them under my clothes out in public, like work or hanging out? I tried in the past but chicken out lol Thanks for your time and look foward to our next call! Mike
Well, after Mike’s last call, I told him he had to not only sleep in his panties, but that he needed to wear them to work the next day, and then report back to me. Mike says:
Hey Mistress Nuala,
I wore my panties to work yesterday. I was horny all day!!!!!
I wore boxers over them, just in case, hope that was ok. My cock doesnt really fit in the panties, because they aren’t made for sissy fags like me i guess lol. I tried stuffing it in there but that caused a huge bulge in my pants so i had to leave my cock and balls out of the panties. Every time i sat down i felt the panties on my ass and it felt great. Of course i was paranoid all day that someone would notice, but noone did!!! At least i dont think so lol.
I dont know what was hotter, wearing panties to work or knowing i was only wearing them because i was ordered to!!!
Getting hard again thinking about it =-)
Rest assured, all of Mike’s emails are being quoted with his consent, along with his NiteFlirt member ID. If you want to see what Mike looks like in his panties, check him out here on my Sissy Panty Gallery!. And if, like Mike, you’d like assignments that go beyond our call, you, too, can have a little more fun throughout your day. Ask me about an assignment during our next call.
NYCMike25 once again adds to his panty collection. Are you a sissy looking to be humiliated on my web site? Click on my Sissy Panty Gallery page above, and find out how!
Earn $50 per conversion with NiteFlirt’s Affiliate program! Any NiteFlirt member can do it! Don’t have a blog? Get one! Blogger is free and allows advertising and adult content. You can use the blog to write up your favorite phone sex fantasies, talk about a specific fetish or interest, and post photos of yourself, or if you’re creative, erotic drawings. You can use your affiliate ID to link your favorite Flirts, or just to point to NiteFlirt. Once a customer joins via your referral, he needs to spend 50$ before your referral will qualify. After that, it takes about 60 days before your account will be credited. Use the money for a hot call with me (recommended!), or request a check or direct deposit.
This week, caller Gary, aka gmhdude on NiteFlirt, as wells Mike, aka NYCMike25 join my exposure galleries. Mike shows off three different pairs of panties, while Gary measures and rubs his tiny twig for us.
Want to be featured in one of my galleries? Message me on Niteflirt, or check out my Pay-to-View assignments to find out more!
Lately I’ve been getting a lot of calls requesting a Financial Domination game called “Raise the Rate.” The caller gets aroused to a certain point and the PSO hangs up. In the interim, she raises her per minute rate, so that when he calls back, he is paying a higher fee.
In my experience this game is just a waste of my time. Usually callers only want to pay another $1/minute each time they call back. It often takes 3-5 minutes for the caller to reconnect, during which time, if I’d stayed on the line at my initial rate, I’d have made 3-5 x that rate. The extra dollar per minute rarely compensates me for this loss, and I’ve just performed like a monkey for the caller. The idea is to lure the caller into paying some ridiculous per/minute rate, but how long does it take before that actually occurs?